I purchased this brush set mainly because it was pink, but also because I've never owned a "brush set" before. This was my first brush set purchase! Super Exciting! ^_^
FYI all brushes are dirty, I just used them >_<
- Blush Brush- love love love! Very soft good quality!
- Fan Brush- the one in this set I wasn't fond of, the brush kept on shedding and I only use it when I'm brushing away fall-out. I would of preferred a foundation brush in this set!
- Powder Brush- a lot smaller than expected, the add photo looks a lot bigger and fluffier but it applies powder well, an average brush.
- Concealer Brush- love it! extremely soft, out of all the brushes this one has definitely the best quality! Very easy to work with!
- Medium Blending Brush- this is my favorite brush, love that it's tapered and it makes it really easy to blend out harsh lines!
- Medium Eyeshadow Brush- average, nothing to special about it.
- Small Eyeshadow Brush- very useful, I love using this on my lower lashline! Especially when a bright color is applied!
- Lip Brush- nothing to special about it, I only used it once, not really on my everyday use list.
- Angled Eyeliner Brush- another one of my favorite brushes, it's sturdy but not too stiff where it tugs on the eyelids, gives a nice precise line
- Dual-Sided Brow Brush and Lash Comb- I use this everyday! really helps me tame and shape my unruly brows, I also use the lash comb when I see clumps on my lashes!
This brush set has flaps for each section to protect the brushes.
It's also great for travel! It's as big as my current wallet and I keep both in my purse everyday!
Overall I adore this brush set and I'm so happy that I purchased it at Sephora! I didn't want to spend too much on my first brush set and this was in my price range! I love the soft pink color, the quality of most of the brushes, and the cute travel friendly roll it came with! I keep it in my purse at all times, and whenever I need a re-touch, I have all that I need!
This brush set could have been perfect if they had included a foundation brush :( I would of traded the fan brush with the foundation brush in a heartbeat! Now I'm on a hunt for a foundation and kabuki brush. I might even invest on a set that I can keep at home and just use this one for travel :)
Question of the Day
What were you watching on TV?
-Little Big Soldier starring Jakie Chan, I wasn't paying to much attention to it, obviously, and it was subtitled >_<
I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend! Hugs and Kisses! Vanessa Jhoy