This tutorial will teach you how to create Filipino flag inspired nails!
|Don't worry if the triangle is not perfect, you can correct it when applying the blue and red.|
You can correct the triangle by overlapping the red over the white creating crisp edges.
You can also overlap the white and red with the blue to complete the flag shape.
|You can also use a tooth pic if you'd like.|
This will represent the 3 stars and the sun on the flag.
Don't forget a top coat!
Overall this tutorial is very quick and easy!
|Determine which way you want your flag to be placed.|
- If you want to show your nails with a straight hand (like mines) place your blue to the left and red to the right.
- If you want to show your nails bent make sure you place the blue to the right and red to the left
Base this on your personal preference.
I prefer showing my nails with my hands straight in person, rather then bent, therefore I based my tutorial that way :)
- Blue Part, - Peace, Happiness, Joy, Trust, and Justice.
- Red Part, - War, Patriotism, Defense, and Courage.
- Three Stars, - represents the main geographical division, Luzon (Northern area), Visayas (Central area), and Mindanao (Southern area).
- White Part, - Equality, kindness, and careness.
- 8 Rays of the sun, - symbolizes the first eight provinces that was declared by the Governor-General in "Estado de Guerra", or state of war, namely Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga Tarlac, and Manila (Morong).
- Sun, - Light.
When the Red is on top that means Philippines is in war
Thank you for reading! -Vanessa Jhoy