Peanut Butter Oat Shake
- 1- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 frozen Banana chopped
- 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter of your choice (I used powdered)
- 2 spoonfuls of rolled Oats
*cut Banana into small pieces, place on small plate or in a zip lock bag. Place in freeze and leave overnight. This will replace your ice.
- Pour 1- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Milk in blender
- Next add the frozen Banana chunks
- Add 2 spoonfuls of rolled Oats
- Lastly, add 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter
- Mix on medium to high speed until consistency is smooth
- Bananas have high levels of potassium that helps with heart rate and blood pressure
- Almond Milk has no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Powdered Peanut Butter is great alternative for shakes and smoothies
- Oats are a great source of fiber
The less ingredients the better.
Feel free to substitute the ingredients.
Your shake should look like this prior to blending
Thanks for reading! -Vanessa Jhoy