Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share this simple makeup look :)
To go with my busy laced top, I decided to go for a very simple fresh face.
Pink lips, gold and black eyeliner on the eyes, and flawless skin.
I also used blush, bronzer, and my concealer to contour my face.
Here are all the products I used for this look! It is a combination of drugstore and mid-end makeup! The drugstore items I purchased from Wal-Mart and mid-end makeup from Sephora!
- Revlon Bronzer in Bronzilla
- Revlon Blush in Racy Rose
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 123
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer in 04 Medium
- LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Blushing
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Sephora MicroSmooth Powder in Medium 30
- Urban Decay They're Real Push Up Liner in Black
- Makeup Forever Artist Liner in ME-70 Gold
- Eyelash Curler
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
What are some of your everyday makeup products?
Thanks for Reading! -Vanessa Jhoy xoxox