Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you my thoughts on Loreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes. I believe this is the newest version of the Voluminous Million Lashes line.
I have short straight lashes and with a couple of coats my lashes are more defined and noticeable.
The packaging is sleek. I do not mind the red, gold, and the metallic look. It's very festive looking.
Easy to apply. You're able to take this mascara on the go. I do not have difficulty applying this to my top and bottom lashes.
You can see that my lashes has lengthened and has more volume.
It has a flexible brush that comes in handy, especially if you are trying to get to those hard to reach lashes.
The size is like any other Loreal Paris mascara. Pretty average.
The brush reminds me of a caterpillar! lol
I love how my lashes look in flash photography. It doesn't give out a plastic shiny effect.
Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Review
- Natural! I love how natural this mascara looks, you can wear it on a daily basis!
- Flexible Brush! The flexible brush helps me get to those hard to reach lashes!
- Pigmented! My lashes are nicely coated in the blackest black!
- Clumpy Brush: You have to whipe your brush on the sides or else you'll have a big clump of formula stuck on your lashes. Aside from that very good mascara.
- Strong Scent: Has a strong scent which I do not care for.
Overall I really like this mascara for everyday wear. It is very natural and I would highly recommend this mascara for those who want simple length and volume. This would be a great starter mascara for those who may not be familiar with the different types. If you are looking for dramatic change, do not purchase this.
I purchased this mascara from Walmart click the icon below for the link, it's very affordable!
Would I repurchase? Probably not. I always like trying new mascaras!
Thanks for Reading- Vanessa Jhoy