Hello Everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a makeup tutorial only using drugstore products. It was a bit of a challenge since I was lacking in drug store brushes, but overall I think the look turned out great! The look is very natural, and perfect for school, work, and everyday wear!
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Revlon Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte Poreless
- Maybelline Babyskin Pore Eraser
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Loreal Infallible Lacquer Gel liner
- Revlon Liquid Lipstick
- Revlon Colorstay Powder
- Eyelash Curler
- LA Colors 6 quad Eyeshadow Palette
- Flower Blush and Bronzer Duo
Connect with me!
Let's be pen pals :)
PO Box 151651 Alexandria, VA 22315
Thank you so much for your love and support!